LOCATION: Austin, Texas
We are looking for….A business development manager that will define, validate and launch the Cocolevio growth strategy
Growth Strategy and GTM plan:
Execute the initial stages of the winning GTM plan, including:
Identify and sign early adopters
Validate/refine product-market fit and GTM strategy through fast-fail processes
Generate initial orders and revenue
Build pipeline consistent with the growth plan
Establish needed partnerships
Work with engineering to build needed functionality
Be a centralized voice at building the sales team to execute on growth strategy
● BS in engineering or business/economics or related field
● 6+ years’ in BD roles
● 4+ years at growth-stage startups
● Strong plus: 4+ years’ experience in the following:
● Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and organizational skills
● Ability to easily create customer relationships and build rapport.
● Broad understanding of technology around SW, cloud, and System engineering
● Personal traits:
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Cocolevio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Types: Full-time