Key Cloud Trends:
- The rapid adoption of the cloud continued with an increased demand for multi-cloud strategies.
- Implementation of container technology that further boosts multi-cloud usage
- Businesses innovating and opting for hybrid solutions
When migrating a software portfolio to the cloud, the first step is identifying which applications and workloads would benefit from optimization and re-architecting versus those that would not.
Our team at Cocolevio conducts a cloud readiness assessment to classify your application into one of five migration strategy categories based on our review of the application in its current state and your business goals.
- Rehost The simple ‘Lift and shift’ approach requires only minor application changes. However, it does not take full advantage of public cloud benefits
- Refactor This involves application modification to capitalize on some benefits of the public cloud, such as elastic computing.
- Revise A significant application revision enables the application to support a modern, cloud-oriented capability without becoming a native cloud application.
- Rebuild This process takes an existing application and rebuilds it to focus on a cloud-native architecture.
- Replace There are plenty of situations where a SaaS solution replaces the legacy application, negating the need for the organization to consider a cloud migration strategy for that legacy investment.
Why Cloud Migration?
Common cloud migration goals include reduced costs, increased agility, enhanced security, and better access to data. Additionally, your organization may have specific goals for compliance, customer support, automation, and business growth.
Our cloud migration services simplify the transition of your apps, data, workload, and other business elements to a cloud computing environment and help you achieve greater scalability, faster deployment, and improved cost-efficiency.
We offer comprehensive cloud solutions that meet your business needs. We follow a step-by-step process to ensure a smooth transition to the cloud.
- Identifying your cloud migration goals and objectives.
- Analyzing the data that you will be migrating to the cloud.
- Designing and testing your cloud migration architecture.
- Selecting the most suitable cloud provider and services.
- Migrating your data to the cloud.
- Implementing and testing the new cloud infrastructure.
- Optimizing performance and security of cloud infrastructure.
- Measuring monitoring, and managing the cloud environment.
Our custom cloud migration services include:
- Cloud Migration and Modernization
Application Migration through AWS & Azure Services
Server Migration through AWS & Azure Services
Legacy Application Migration using Serverless Technology and Edge Computing
Customized Migration Tools and Services
- Oracle DB to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Oracle DB to Oracle Cloud DBaaS
- Oracle DB to AWS RDS (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, EC2, MariaDB, etc.)
- Oracle DB to Azure Infra, Azure DBaaS (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Oracle E-Business Suite to AWS Infrastructure, Azure Infrastructure
- On-Premise Database warehouse to AWS RedShift
- Any On-premise Database to SQL DB / NoSQL database (Mongo, Casandra, Azure Cosmos DB, Amazon Dynamo DB, etc.)
Big Data Services
With a combination of the right tools and techniques, our Big Data services help your business make informed decisions for the growth and direction of your company.
We empower your business with Big Data analytics to assist you in
- Gaining valuable insights about customer behavior and improving user experience
- Improving product development and supply chain management
- Optimizing marketing campaigns and reducing costs
- Boosting operational efficiency and identifying new areas of opportunity
and much more.
We provide complete big data solutions to help you make the most of your data, from collecting and analyzing to storing and distributing.
Our Big Data services include data collection, storage, analysis, predictive analytics, and reporting. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service and support to ensure data security and compliance. Our team of Big Data experts can help you find the right solutions for your specific needs.
We specialize in the following technologies and methodologies:
- Distributed Processing: MapReduce Framework and Pig
- Apache Hive
- NoSQL Databases: HBase
- AWS Big Data Services
- Scala Development
- Spark Eco-Systems: Apache Spark: Next Generation Big Data Framework, Spark SQL: Processing DataFrames
- Modeling Big Data with Spark, Stream Processing Frameworks and Spark Streaming, Scala Development for Batch Processing, and Analytics for easy development to avoid ambiguity of Java and Python
Scala Development Services
At Cocolevio, we have developed customized software with Scala, Akka, and Play, using functional programming, reactive architecture, and powerful libraries like Spark and Kafka to customize enterprise applications.
Whether you want an end-to-end solution or support for an existing project, our Scala development experts have the perfect solution for your business.
Furthermore, we support complex architecture and microservices framework-related integrations, such as:
- Akka Streams
- Big Data
- Data lake
Cocolevio’s workflow automation expertise helps you never miss a task again. It also helps you concentrate on getting more work done and focus on the things that matter.
Over the years we saw that businesses that focus on workflow automation are more efficient, save time and money, and minimize the likelihood of errors. We also observed that automating inefficient processes will only magnify the inefficiency. Therefore, Cocolevio’s approach is to first evaluate the target processes, make improvement recommendations and then design the appropriate workflow automation solution.
In the process of designing your workflow automation solution, we are also evaluating:
- Data quality, management & governance processes, including aspects related to Data Mining and/or
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) integration requirements
- The use of AI as an opportunity to extract more value
Letting Cocolevio assist with workflow automation should lead to:
- More streamlined communications – workflow automation improves internal communications, which
turns into lower rate of employee turnover and higher employee satisfaction.
- Better visibility and accountability – everyone should know what tasks they are responsible for.
- Reduced costs – workflow automation inherently reduces errors, especially employee errors, which means
saving companies from costly expenses associated with human errors.
- Improved workplace efficiency – saving time and avoiding costly expenses are only two of the major
factors contributing to higher efficiency.
To summarize, workflow automation gives you a better picture of the different tasks and makes it easier to identify areas for improvement and increases overall productivity.
Cocolevio’s expert team specializes in building composite applications. These solutions tie together smaller pieces of existing applications into one larger mashup, resulting in a composite application tailor-made to a specific customers needs. Composite applications:
- Simplify development and maintenance
- Cost less than custom software
- Reduce risk by avoiding lock-in and using tested code
- Shorten time-to-value, getting you where you need to be faster
Your Tech, Your Way
The Cocolevio team brings decades of experience solving business and technology issues for major corporations all around the world. We leverage this experience to provide you objective, technology-agnostic consulting. This means we will never push one particular cloud provider or software vendor over another.
Customers value Cocolevio as a technology-agnostic business partner: we are not beholden to any particular technology platform, product or vendor. Our only goal is to help you succeed, regardless of what software or technology platform you choose.
Making it happen
Cocolevio provides custom software development services to help you execute on your vision. You only pay as software functions and features are completed (“story points”), rather than large upfront payments hoping you get what you asked for months later. Our customers value the rapid feedback loop and transparency.
Tried-and-true composite applications
It’s a fact that great design drives great companies. Today’s users are savvy enough that research shows: Right now, quality, affordable, easy to use software is readily available for credit card processing, CRM, account management, identity and access management and more. There is no need to rebuild these basic components when they are accessible and inexpensive. We focus on building your unique software on these commodity building blocks, getting you up and running faster.
By leveraging the APIs that are available with most modern cloud based software services, it is possible to build truly innovative systems which can disrupt the incumbents in many areas. For instance, being able to use simple API-based payment processors, it is very easy to create mobile applications for checkouts. T his negates the need for legacy point-of-sale solutions.
*Google, Stirling Research, and SmithGeiger research study: thinkwithgoogle.com
Technical Staff Augmentation
Our staff augmentation business allows you to augment the capacity of your organization on a short or long-term basis, adding skilled, technical team members in a flexible way. Whether you have specific technology roles to fill or need help determining the gaps on your team, let Cocolevio hire and employ the resources, then contract them to you, cutting down on the time and cost it takes to bring new hires onboard.
Why staff augmentation?
Very technical or niche technology-related roles can be hard to fill. This is especially true when the required expertise or function does not already exist in your organization. Let Cocolevio own the administrative aspects of the hiring process so you can focus on the team’s core technical and operational responsibilities. Staff augmentation offers many of the benefits of outsourcing but with much of the control of in-house operations:
- Reduce time and effort around recruiting
- Lower employee-related costs
- Eliminate need for infrastructure investment
- Operate beyond current geographical limitations
- Maintain control over candidate selection
- Manage day-to-day contractor responsibilities and priorities
- Integrate contractors into team and organization
Is staff augmentation right for my organization?
If you are considering staff augmentation, understanding when it is most appropriate is critical. There are instances, for example, where business context and deep institutional knowledge are required, making the use of contractors virtually impossible. There are other instances where projects are related to larger, long term initiatives where the upfront investment in permanent talent will yield a better return. Cocolevio can help you to evaluate these factors and determine the right staff augmentation model for your organization. Partner with us to grow your team using flexible labor if you want to:
- Bridge the gap between meeting current capacity needs from new operations and the building out of a permanent team & structure
- Meet temporary operating capacity spikes related to projects, seasonality, customer demand increases, etc.
- Temporarily leverage a specialized skill set that is not currently possessed in-house
- Meet particular business, financial or strategic goals (e.g., time to market)