Terms & Conditions
We want to ensure you have the best experience with our products and services.
- Cocolevio LLC (“Cocolevio”) owns and operates this website (“The Site”). The Site and its contents may only be accessed for personal use. No material from Cocolevio or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Cocolevio may be used for any commercial or resale purposes. Furthermore, except as otherwise provided herein, no materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download a copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Cocolevio’s intellectual property rights.
- For purposes of this agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the “Marks”) are the property of Cocolevio or other respective owners that have granted Cocolevio the right and license to use such Marks. Any use of content or descriptions; any derivative use of The Site or its contents; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited.
- The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by Third Party Vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Cocolevio is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
- While Cocolevio uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on The Site, Cocolevio makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Cocolevio assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the content of this Site.
- If you post content or submit material on The Site, then you grant Cocolevio and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all such content and material as if it were the full owner thereof. Furthermore, you grant Cocolevio, its affiliates, and sublicensees the right to use your name and/or user name in connection with the content. You represent and warrant that all content and materials you provide shall be your original work product and will not be based on, or derived from, the proprietary information or items of a third party. You will defend and indemnify Cocolevio and its affiliates from any claims resulting from any content or materials you provide hereunder.
- The Site contains areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. Cocolevio may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
- You shall not transmit to Cocolevio or upload to The Site any harmful code or use or misappropriate the data on The Site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots”, or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment, or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding the number of copies, (ii) exceeding the number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or another numeral, (v) use of a certain feature; (vi) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (vii) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission.
- Termination. We may terminate your access to our website for any reason.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Cocolevio asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by The Site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Cocolevio per Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Please email Cocolevio such notices at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cocolevio will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Cocolevio will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of The Site if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Cocolevio or others.
- THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. COCOLEVIO SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, COCOLEVIO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL COCOLEVIO OR ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF COCOLEVIO OR A COCOLEVIO-AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THE SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE SUBSTANTIVE LAW OF A PARTICULAR USER’S STATE OF RESIDENCE DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO THAT PARTICULAR USER.